
I’m not ashamed I’m not afraid My list of regrets hasn’t filled my brain Whats your destination? Won’t you come meet me tonight? Just get on a plane or get on a train drive through the night and just let me explain Believe me i’m not asking, I’mma telling you what’s right Cause’ i’ll wait at the station wait at the quay I’ll wait in the sun in the 40 degrees don’t you take forever don’t you forget about me, about me Annie come on over We can just pretend Get a one way ticket California end Don’t miss understand me, I’m not telling you a lie Get a one way ticket, comeback don’t say goodbye Come back Don’t goodbye Come back Don’t goodbye Come back Don’t goodbye Don’t miss understand me, I’m not telling you a lie Get a one way ticket Come back Don’t goodbye So set your sails, go coast to coast Go where the winds will blow most Sooner or later, you’ll be at the borderline 'Cos i’ll wait at the station wait at the quay I’ll wait for the aeroplane at terminal 3 don’t you take forever don’t you forget about me, about me Annie come on over We can just pretend Get a one way ticket California end Don’t miss understand me, I’m not telling you a lie Get a one way ticket, comeback don’t say goodbye Annie come on over We can just pretend Get a one way ticket California end Don’t miss understand me, I’m not telling you a lie Get a one way ticket, comeback don’t say goodbye Annie come on over I need you tonight,I need you tonight Annie come on over I need you tonight,I need you tonight Annie come on over I need you tonight,I need you tonight Music video by Midnight To Monaco performing One Way Ticket. (C) 2016 Island Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. http://vevo.ly/qSWKHh
Midnight To Monaco - One Way Ticket (recycle jordan Remix / Audio) - YouTube |
| 89 Likes | 89 Dislikes |
| 5,945 views views | 2,467 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 20 Oct 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét